A couple of weeks ago I recommended Wolford’s Naked8 tights as a good sheer alternative to bare legs at work in the summer. This week I bought two different styles which I prefer, one is called Luxe9, the other Aura5. I think they are a better fit. Just thought you might like to know.
"I believe that the secret to not worrying about the way you dress is to get experienced advice. For more than 35 years, my mission has been to guide women in creating their own personal style in which they look and, more importantly, feel confident and successful in whatever situation they find themselves."
Susie Faux, founder of Wardrobe (www.wardrobe.co.uk)
- How to build confidence and avoid the cloak of invisibility
- Extensions are not the way to extend the life in your hair
- How to be fleet of foot
- Don’t let your hair let down your face
- Invisible tights
- A good outlook for investment in the sales
- Confidence tip: summer’s here. Legs are white. Don’t panic
- Confidence tip: polish up your style for summer and beyond
- How to be confident whatever the conditions
- ‘Elegant and desirable’: what’s not to like?